Welcome

Hi and welcome to my journey with essential oils.

I'm Jodes from rural South Australia.  And when I say "rural" I really mean "rural".  Like we live a 20 minute drive to the nearest shops.  Insanity for a shopaholic like myself!

But it kind of grows on you after a while.  Lots of space.  Not too much noise.  The air smells pretty good unless my husband (or a nearby neighbour) has been spraying.  Or we have sheep in the yards (not so much now that we don't have sheep full time).  It's a pretty nice lifestyle once you get used to it.

My husband and I have 4 children.  The firstborn has semi flown the coop and lives in Adelaide.  The  next is about to spread her wings and head away to school about 150km from here.  Thankfully she'll be home on weekends as I'm not ready to lose her just yet (who am I kidding, I'm never gonna be ready for my kids to leave home).

The 2 youngest are 13 and 4 so they'll be hanging around for a while yet.  Mr 13 is hoping to farm with his dad and while he plans to move out when he leaves school, he assures me that he'll be back for dinner each night!

So that's my home and my family.

What about my journey with essential oils?

Well, as I type this, I'm only a few short months into that journey.  I wanted somewhere to document my experiences.  If you're reading this, you've either stumbled upon it accidentally or I've decided to be brave and let people know this is here.  Either way, welcome to my blog.  I hope you find it of some benefit, especially if you are seeking your own essential oil journey.

If you'd like more information about please reach out to me, I'd love to help you or find someone else to help you.

Please be aware as you read this blog that I am not a health professional and what I share here are my own personal experiences.  Essential Oils can be powerful and it's important to do your research and consult a professional before using them, especially if you are already on medication or have a specific medical condition (including pregnancy and breastfeeding).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Current Collection of Oils

Are You As Sceptical Of Essential Oils As I Am?